Friday, October 14, 2011

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED

I really hate to post the same story on both blogs but I need to make sure everyone is thanked and everyone knows!
I want to give a great big THANK YOU to everyone who helped me and my family out with the donations cans and bottles and with the sells from the Breast Cancer Necklaces on my Etsy site that were sold for Cans For A Cure! Our total was $156.00!!!! We didn't make it to our last years total but still very happy with what we able to give them.


I also gave the 3 people who do the radio show Breast Cancer Trees Of Life! They seemed to love them. As we drove way we heard them on the radio thank us and they also gave out my site name on air!! That made me smile!

So THANK YOU again for all your help everyone it means a lot to us!

No comments: