Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's Snowing

Yep! It's snowing here in Maine! I'm soooo not ready for it. Josh can't wait to get out in it.

I'm sorry I haven't been writing to much lately. I have been so busy getting ready for a craft fair and working on items for Etsy, and working on friends projects....plus working my day job. I'm finding there isn't enough hours in day to get somethings done.

Josh is doing very well in school. So I'm very happy about that. This year he is doing so much better staying on task. We went shopping today at a flea market and I was very impressed on how he talked to the vendors. He seemed like a grown up. Like I said there's just not in enough time in a day. Days go by so fast and to see my son grow up soooo fast brakes my heart. He is growing into a great young man.

I hope to post some pictures of the snow if it's still there in the morning.
:O)

No comments: