Thursday, June 9, 2011

Almost Done On The House At Work

My, my was it hot today. This is what it showed where we were working in the sun. It has been a lot of hard work for all of us. When we stand back and take a look at the house it is all worth it. Here is the side of the garage Before:

After:

Before:

After:


Before:

After:


Before:


After:


Tomorrow should be our last day if everything goes as planned. I'm going to miss the little chipmunks that were running around us the whole time we were working. They would even jump into the pool. We saved the first one until we found out they were going in there to cool off and had a way to get out on their own. Too cute.

This is a project that I'm doing at home for my brother. He has 4 stools that need to be reglued.


I took it all apart:

After:


Now I'm off to go work on some jewelry!! :O)

No comments: