Monday, April 11, 2011

April Showers

Everyone knows the saying April Showers bring May Flowers. I hope that is true. We got a little rain last night and this morning. This is what my Day Lilies look like so far.
This picture was taken on Sunday. This picture is from 9 days ago! This was the only one showing!!! I have them right next to my front steps on both sides. The sun hits my garden from 10:00am until sundown. So all my plants have to be full sun! Being the Day Lilies are in the corners on both sides it's almost like their own green house. It gets so warm there. I think that's why they grow as high as the railings. If I remember I will try to take a picture of the garden from a far so you'll be able to see what I'm talking about. I'm sure by then, they will have grown more. I'm hoping to find something else popping up after the rain we had.

Hope your gardens are on their way too!! This was the sky on Saturday evening.
Wish the power lines weren't there!! Then I would have a great view. Better then no view at all right!!! lol

No comments: