Monday, April 4, 2011

Dreams

For some reason I can't seem to fall asleep at night. It doesn't happen every night but way to offen. Last night I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep on my own, so I took a sleepy pill. I slept like a log, but I had a dream that seemed so real. So wish it was real. I dreamed that a place that I worked at years ago wanted me back. It was for a mill that made clothespins. Yep your good old wooden clothespins at Penleys.
I had a lot of fun working there. Great people to work with. Right after 9-11 it closed. That's when I started watching my niece Emily! Which I had a lot of fun doing that too. Back to the dream....they were so happy to have me back. I was so happy that they called me. I felt so important. I went right back like I had never lefted. So when I woke up I got that sinking feeling again about not having a job. So I guess being laid off is really taken a toll on me. I know I have been filling my time with Poirier's Crafts and Creations http://www.etsy.com/shop/Poiriers?ref=seller_info and I'm having a lot of fun doing it. But it's not making any money so it more like a hobby. So being it's not making money I'm starting to feel lost again and I don't want to. I need the sun to come out and melt the snow so my garden with start to grow to give me something else to do!!! Plus with the warmer weather I can try to sell my jewelry at flea markets I guess. I know things will get better they always do!! I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday.

No comments: