Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just want to tell you about a few of my favorite things.

On Tuesday Josh and I were sitting in the computer/craft room. He was playing games on his computer and I was making earrings! He had a song play and I was really listening to the words for once. It was by Katy Perry. I finding I like her music. For some reason this one really touched my heart and made me think of Jackie a woman who is becoming my friend over the computer. We have chatted back and forth and have helped each other out in so many ways. So here is the song if you want to here it.

Fireworks my new favorite song:

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7nu5gjdNf9cAqA1XNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGFvAzAEZnIDeWZwLXQtMzEyBGhvc3RwdmlkAzJpd0xiRW9HN3Y2QlFOM2NUU2kxcUFfYlNFbE9EVTAzZ3JrQURCNTMEbl9ncHMDMTAEbl92cHMDMTAEb3JpZ2luA3NycARxdWVyeQNrYXR5IHBlcnJ5IGZpcmV3b3JrcwRzYW8DMQR2dGVzdGlkA0FDQk0wMw--?p=katy+perry+fireworks&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-312

If you have been reading my blog you know I'm into the whole Etsy thing selling. Well I just couldn't help myself and have ordered a few things too. So it's my new favorite site to shop of from. I bought a business card holder from a shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/fireweedlane. You really need to check it out!!



Makes my business cards look so much better!!! I had to use it today at the doctors office. They wanted a card. So I got to pull out my handy dandy business card holder wallet!!!!, and of course they saw it and I had to talk about it!!


Heather's business cards don't need to look any better!!!


So that is a few of my favorite things!!!

No comments: