Thursday, December 16, 2010

What a Day

Josh and I got off to a great start this morning. We even got to the school on time!!! Then it was off to do some Christmas shopping. The stores weren't to bad, I think it was because it was so early in the morning and people were at work!! Hehehe... I found some great beads, I know I shouldn't have been shopping for me. If you really think about it, it wasn't for me. It for whom ever mignt buy them of my site!!! Anyways, I found Josh some small gifts too.

After shopping I went up to my moms to hang out. The dogs got to play for awhile before Josh got off the bus. Then it was home we went, because Josh had to get ready for C.A.P.

I was cooking dinner when Josh and I heard this weird sound coming from outside. We thought it was a motorcycle on the snowy road. Who would be riding a bike this time of year!!!! OOOOhhhh no it was not a motorcycle......it was John pulling in with a flat tire!! Yep crap keeps on happening to us!! So he comes in all pissed off, who won't be. It's cold outside and he has to get ready for C.A.P. too. So he gets warm clothes on to go change the tire to the spare one. Well his trunk doesn't sit right so rain can get in the trunk, and well it did which formed ice all over the spare tire. So now he has to chip and hack the ice that was all over the tire. When he got it out, he placed it next to the car. He then goes to take the flat off. Well he can't find a small enough tool to get it off. He has to go back downstairs to find the right tool. He finds it and gets the tire off only to find that the spare tire that came with the car isn't the tire that goes with the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrrrr........... was he pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who won't be!!!!!

So now he has my van, and will have to take it to work tomorrow. So that mean poor Josh has to walk to school. It's a good walk. I feel really bad, but he seems to really want to walk!

So all and all, life goes on here at the Poirier House of fun!!!!! I know, we have a roof over our heads, we have food on the table, and we have good health. We are so blessed!!!

No comments: