Saturday, December 18, 2010

I DID IT!!!!

I did it!! My Poirier's bracelets are now at Divine Treasures!!!! Here are some pictures of my bracelets, and the other pictures are of products made by other Maine Artist!!
Jessica Risbara is the Owner and Designer of Divine Treasures. I met her today for the first time and I will have to say she is a very sweet person!! She helped me out with the pricing of my bracelets, and made me feel really good about what I do. I am please to have my work displayed at your store. Here are my hemp bracelets.They next pictures are of other womens work.

Here is Diane Seiders work. Diane does Handcrafted Lampwork Glass Jewelry. You can check her out at:



It's so silly how happy I am to have my bracelets in a store!! I'm really in a good place right now and it feels soooooo good!

3 comments:

Silver Charm Bracelet    said...

Cool, congratulation I also love collecting bracelets and I even make some out of beads and ribbons. This holiday season I'm looking forward for some Silver Charm Bracelet.

Poirier Family said...

Thank you!! I will check out Silver Charm Bracelet. Happy Holidays

Barbara said...

Congratulations on your new venture!