Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Christmas Memory

I have been wearing a ring on my right hand for a few days now. I wear different ones here and there, or when I remember to put one on. I have a ton of them, you know the Wal-Mart finds, or yard sale and what not. I was sitting in the living room and happened to look down at it and thought I really like this one, hmmmm where did I get it, and that's when the "Christmas Memory" came back. I was about 9 0r 10 maybe older....anyways, I got it from my Grandmother Edith (my middle name). I remember opening a gift and inside was a strand of yarn. I pulled it out and there were little green balls of wrapping paper tied every 3 inches. One by one I opened these balls and in everyone was a ring!!! It was one of the best gifts I ever got. The rings aren't worth anything, only to me they are!! I remember it was so hard to get the little green balls of wrapping paper open because she used so much tape. I think it took me over an hour. That was one of my Christmas Memory!!!

No comments: