Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Being Home Rocks!!

My morning start out like any other morning (not wanting to get up!!!). Making sure Josh get up, and ready for school. When he is ready we pile into the van and off to school we go. After dropping him off I then come home. I do some stuff around the house like dishes, wash, vacuuming, and so on. Then it's into the craft room I go, to get lost in what ever crafts I feel like working on. This past week I had to get a bunch of Hemp bracelets done to be put the store, Divine Treasures http://www.divine-treasures.com/ . The bracelets should have gone in on Saturday but things didn't work out. So I'm hoping this weekend. I'm still waiting for my new business cards!!
I also have some of my jewelry at an office, in hopes that some people will buy some. This will be the second time at this office. The first time I did very well, I will keep my fingers crossed.

I did make a sale today off my web-site at www.etsy.com/shop/poiriers . Only they didn't want to do it on-line so we did it over the phone!! I'm so happy things are selling!!! I would love to just stay home and work, that would be a dream come true. Plus Sadie wouldn't know what to do with herself if I went back to work. She loves having me home.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Santa Sold at www.etsy.com/shop/poiriers

No comments: