Friday, October 8, 2010

OH SADIE WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO

I love my dog Sadie. She is not just a dog to us. She is a part of our family!! This dog follows me everywhere. I take her everywhere I can, even the top of the world. She means the world to me.
Last night John found a lump on her side by her rips. I know, don't get all worked up about it. We don't have a clue what it could be. It's the size of a plum but more flat. I'm taking her to the vets today. The thought of something going wrong with her is going to kill me. I don't know what I would do without her. I got to thinking about how much time Sadie and I are together. I spend more time with her then my own kid. Not by choice, Josh hangs with his friends right when he gets home from school Hanging with your mom isn't cool anymore I guess. I spend more time with her then my own husband, not by choice, he's at work. If I go anywhere in the van, she is right next to me. Yes sometimes I let her drive.She like to dress up. Being I don't have a little girl, she the next best thing!! And yes she likes it she really does.
Loves to go anywhere I go.
She's always ready for the holidays. She helps me put the stuff around the house. Shhhh don't tell her, sometime I don't really like where she puts things and I move them.

Sadie loves to swim any time she can. She swims with the kids (because she thinks she's one of them).
She swims with her buddy Stretch.

She flies around like a nut! No she really flies. If I was a really Super Hero (you never know, I might be!!) she would be my Side Kick(or maybe she is).
I just hope and pray that it's just fat!! It gets cold here in the winter. Ya, ya, that's what it is. Just fat I'm going with that. LOL







No comments: