Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HI

Now that I'm back blogging it feels great!! Only I'm sitting here and have no idea what to write about. I guess I could tell you that we are trying to clean out the basement and make it into a nice hang out for Josh and his friends. We got a couch to put down that that opens to a bed. Josh has been going through his toys and find all the one he has out grown. You know now that he is in Jr. High he would hate for his "Jr. High" friend to see baby toys!! Hehe. I have been getting rid of Christmas stuff I never put up, stuff I never use but say I'm going to. There is no more saving crap!!!! It just has to go. I want the basement to be a fun place to be when it's raining or if we have party at the house. I mean we do have a pool table you would think we would use it.



My flower gardens out front are growing very nice. We even but mulch around the trees down front and wow it looks so much better. Almost like someone is trying to take care of the outside of the house. Hehe. Other then that not much is new. I'm still working!! That's a good thing, John is still working too. Oh ya we had to get another car because John's well shit the bed and needs to be fixed. We hope to get it worked on and then sell it!!! OK I think that's it for now. My lunch break is over and I need to get back to work. Hope all is well with other out there in the world!






No comments: