Monday, March 15, 2010

SATURDAY NIGHT

Saturday Night John and I got together with Keith and Becky and drove down to Portland to meet up with Glen and Denise for dinner. First we went to Cabela's to look around. The boys just had to look at the guns. Becky and I just had to have our picture taken with a "real" man. He wanted to come dancing with us but he was just to tall and well, the way he was dressed people would just be looking at us like we were weird. Just like the people in Cabela's when we took this picture!!! After we went to dinner at Famous Dave's
The dinner was so good. I would have order something more but I didn't want BBQ all over me. Boy was it tasty. Here are Keith and Becky, they are so cute.

Here are Glen and Denise. Sorry Glen it was the best picture out of the ones I took. You were in the middle of saying something, sorry.

And here we are!! Sorry the pictures are so dark I didn't use a flash.


MY LIFE IS FULL OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!


No comments: