Saturday, January 23, 2010

ANOTHER WEEK HAS PASTED

I can't believe its been another week and I didn't post anything!! What is wrong with me lately? Oh ya, so many things to do, and that keeps getting in the way. One thing that stops me from blogging is work. This is a small part of what we did this week.

Here is a white mirror being stripped by me. Fun...fun...NOT!! The only thing I love about painted stuff is when it's done the owners LOVE how good it comes out.

BEFORE:

AFTER, just stripped:
This came in last Friday. The didn't like the blue anymore and wanted it black. This is before


We took of the top so Rick could spray it with out getting black on the top and so I could sand it.


All done!!
Here are some pictures out back of my mothers house. I love going up there and walking around. It's so peaceful and quite. Someday I would love to have a house on land like this.



Here are the dogs running up and down the snowmobile trail. I had to keep stepping off to the side when they would come running past me or they would have plowed right into me.

Sadie loves going were ever I go. I do love it don't get me wrong, but when she is stepping on the back of my boots it sometimes gets old. But I won't change a thing I guess, I know she loves me a lot and ever wants to leave my side.

LIFE IS BEING OUTDOORS WITH NOTHING STOPPING YOU FROM FEELING FREE!!

No comments: