Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho IT'S OFF TO WORK I GO

Now that we are down to just Rick and I at work, we have been putting in the hours. 11 hour days, and maybe more. My legs feel like Jell-O. We were outside painting today. I think it just might be our last, but you never know with Maine weather.

When I get home John has made dinner (Thank you my love, what would I do without you??!!). Josh has been a big help too. In the morning he helps around the house by feeding the cats, opening the shades and other little things, you don't know how much that helps!! Any time saved is great!!

By the time I get home I'm dead. My knee has been killing me (so much I went to the doctors the other day for it), and I just want to sit. Two more late night this week and Friday is a normal day. Then more overtime painting next week and it all goes to bills, love that :O(

LIFE IS HARD SOMETIMES, YOU JUST HAVE TO WORK THROUGH IT.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So nice to have dinner to come home to after a long day. Love your closing quote. So very very true.