Monday, September 14, 2009

NOT MUCH GOING ON


There really hasn't been to much going on. This weekend John and I hung around the house. Josh was at his fathers so we rented movies and just vegged out. I even took a nap in the middle of the day. Sunday was a cleaning day :O( . Monday went to work, I was all by myself, came home took Sadie for our mile walk, then went to see Mrs. Grover at the hospital for an hour with Bump (her daughter). We played the game Sorry. I haven't played that game in years. It was a lot of fun. After that I came home to a nice dinner made by John!! Thank you baby!!

Still no call from the doctor. NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. They said 3 to 5 day on reading the MRI. So I will give them a call on Wednesday if they don't call me first. The meds he put me on seem to be working. No headaches and no spots, and the best thing is I'm not waking up in the middle of the night at all except on Saturday night our smoke alarms went off for a second. John got up to check it out. Nothing!! I don't know why they do that ever so often. But this time I was able to go back to sleep. Any other time that would have kept me up all night worrying. So who knows. Maybe everything is OK now!!! I can only hope!!

Tomorrow for work I get to go out painting with the boys. I'm going to be painting the outside of a house. I have never done that before, so this will be something different for me. I hope it makes the day fly by.

Well that's all for now. I hope I'll have something better to write about soon.
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I enjoyed painting my garage and window on the house. I found it relaxing and yes, time did fly by!