Thursday, September 10, 2009

MRI DAY ENDS WITH A GREAT SUNSET


This after noon at 12:45pm I had my MRI done on my head to find out why I keep see spots and speaking the wrong words when I talk. I've been having really bad headaches a lot the past 3 years. My head seems to hurt everyday a little bit. I'm hoping the find out what is going on. Somedays it gets me down, but doesn't stop me from doing things. Just makes it harder, unless it's a big one then I'm in bed for the day. So now we just wait and see what the doctor has to say. No news is good news RIGHT!??
Around 5:30 I went with Bump and her 3 little ones to see Mrs. G. You can see in her face she wants out of the hospital really bad. She wants to go home. She is just not ready for that. It's hard to see someone you love so lost. We had a good visit tonight. We walked around looking for the two cats that live there. The kids love them. Then it was time to head home. As the sunset in the sky...well you see it. I just had to take a few pictures.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

4 comments:

lee and hannah said...

love the pic with the sunflower!! its very "poetic!"

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful end to what had to be a very stressful day for you. It's full of hope for a brighter day. {{HUGS}}

Barbara said...

Wow, you sound like me. Having terrible memory problems, forget words in the middle of sentences, can't think of the words I want, balance is off. MRI showed nothing. Went in for a 6 hour test for memory, cognitive skills, etc. which was very frustrating because I felt so dumb. I couldn't even remember who our last president was! Also may need a PET scan. It's hard to sit and wait, isn't it?

Barbara said...

Hang in there Susan....I get Migraines too. I was getting them really often like you and then my doctor put me on a preventative which slowed them way down and I also take Maxalt but I have nother prescription which I take when it first starts to hit, lay down with a pack (which is like a long small pillow but inside is wheat or some sort of seeds)...I keep it in the freezer when not using it so it's soft but cold. It's really cool, got it at our state fair one year. That usually works. We are going to have to stay in touch because it seems like we both have some of the same symptoms. Isn't it frustrating trying to think of the name of something that you have known all your life? And, I keep being so hard on myself...I am truly my own worst enemy at times.

Barb