Monday, September 28, 2009

LOOK WHAT JOHN FOUND

Ya-know you send your husband to the dump to get rid of trash. When my husband goes I pray he doesn't come back with anything!! This time he came back with a great find. There was no getting mad at him.


A rocker that just needs a little TLC, the arm is off and one rocker and two spindles. So I took it to work today to knock it apart the rest of the way and glue it. It's all oak with a rush set that is in great shape. We are thinking of painting white or black to sure yet we might just keep it oak.

So John ,you did good.

LIFE'S SHORT EAT COOKIES !!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Great find!! I managed to get my hands on and keep them on over all these years, the high chair that my father was a baby in. All totally wood; the tray flips up over from front to back and back then, they used to tie the babies in with a towel. I want to refinish it and display it.