Sunday, September 6, 2009

A GREAT FAMILY DAY

Oh we had a great day at the ocean!!!! Morse Mountain Conservation Area. It was a hike to get there. About 30 minutes up and down the mountain trail just to get to the beach. Because it's such a hike not a lot of people go there. Being there is a drive right up to beach just down the road. Here are some pictures. We had sun all day!!! Josh said he had a blast. That's what I was looking for.

Josh and I did go in the water but not for long. It is very cold in the Maine Ocean. I can't tell you how much I love the Ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <------- That should tell you.
Being there a whole day was great. Plus 9 years ago this weekend John asked me to marry him.
This tree was along the trail. John loved it.


LIFE IS GOOD!!

No comments: