Monday, June 15, 2009

BACK TO WORK

Today was my first day back to work. I'll let you guess if I like being at work more then being at home better.


WORK:



HOME :


If you guessed HOME you are right. I had to strip all day today. Of all things to strip it was one of the hardest things to do. Flat things like desks are great, I don't even mind a chair or two. When you get things with spindles like this, it takes for ever. I also hate stripping something that has 3 layers of paint on it. This bed frame had pink, white, and light blue. When the stripper hits your skin it burns!! When working in the garden you get a sun burn, I like sun or stripper any day!!


The good thing about work is the money I make there helps us keep the house, in which the gardens I love to work in are. I hate the stripping job, but love my house!! Ok I don't hate job, but wish I could do something with plants or animals that pays the same!!

No comments: