Sunday, May 17, 2009

THINGS THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN NOW & FRIDAY

So many little finds and happenings between now and Friday. I went up to my mother after dropping Josh off at school only to find my brother Glen already up there cutting fire wood!! He cuts wood that is good for his wood stove, and that will help out the trees on the land. This tree had woodpecker holes so he knew it was filled with bugs, plus didn't look healthy. You can see after he cut it the inside was starting to rot.


































Glen started to cut the tree up and found GROSS GRUBS. Hey lets go fishing!!!



















I wanted to show how big they were so I had Glen drop one in my hand just long enough to snap a picture and drop it!!GGGRRROOOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














As I was standing there in my flip flops talking to Glen something cold and wet touched my foot. I let out this scream that scared Sadie. I looked down and saw.














Glen and I brought up our dogs too. So all three dogs got to run around outside and in. The dogs run like crazy not looking where they are going. You can see Sadie running right into poor little Lacey.














We keep trying to get a picture of all three of them at the same time. This was the best we could do.















Being Glen was cutting down trees I thought it would be nice to cut my mother lawn.














After that I went home with Sadie and the GROSS GRABS in a bag for fishing on Saturday.

On our way to Josh's baseball game we passed a giant old phone in Woodstock Maine.



















In West Paris Maine we came across a giant clothes pin.














Then we made it to Josh's baseball game. They WON again!!!! 10 to 4, to Woodstock who have only lost 2 games in the past 4 years!!!! It was a big upset for the player on the Woodstock team. You should have heard the way the coach was yelling at those kids. It made me what to cry. After the game the coach took them for ice cream again!! Hey maybe that will fatten Josh up!!!

On Saturday Josh, the GROSS GRUBS and I went fishing in the kayaks up to the pond by my mothers.


















Josh and I saw a beautiful turtle. It was so close we got to touch it!! Josh wanted to grab it and take it home. I told him that wouldn't be nice to take a turtle out of a great big pond where it lives and can swim in the sun.














After we went fishing we went to my mothers house and Josh wanted to help weed whack. She showed him how to use it and away he went.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After all that we went to Keith and Becky's for a BBQ. The food was great. We had a lot of fun. It's been awhile since we were up there. Becky moved Austin's room around and it looks way better then it did.

Austin is becoming a little man. He is so cute, I just want to take him home.

Man I still have Sunday to go!!!

Just to let you know. We are going to have our computer worked on. I'm hoping we will get it back today. If you don't hear from us, that means we didn't. So I hope everyone has a great Sunday and week?

No comments: