Friday, May 15, 2009

SOMETHING WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!

It was a windy cool night. A night like any other. Only the house was nice and quiet (because Josh was at a friends house for dinner) with no pets in site. I walked down the darken hallway into my bedroom turned to switch on the light. I look down to see....... my dresser and I opened my dresser draw to find....... something to wear for bed being it was after 7:30 pm I knew I wasn't going to be going anywhere and wanted to be comfortable for then I watch my evening shows. Then I turn around to get changed and to my surprise there it was!!!...... SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!!..... I yelled to John to get the camera. I had to prove this really happened.

Gizmo my cat laying in Sadie's bed! I know not that big of a deal for you guys, but if you knew Gizmo this was something to see. Well that's all that really happened last night for us. Sorry for the disappointment. What did you want to hear?? Hehehehehe. Hey your the ones reading my blog!!! Hehehe I have to keep you reading evening if it's really about nothing.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Phew! You had me scared there. I was envisioning bats in your belfrey or spiders in your knickers. hehe Cute!