Friday, April 24, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I took Josh up to my mother so he could play with Hope. I came back home to finish painting the trim in the basement. I also switch all the rubber buckets that hold our holiday stuff and yard sale stuff with two melt cabinet. One cabinet holds extra food, dishes for holidays, and crock pots. The other cabinet holds painting supplies, paint, tools, car care stuff, candles, anything that I can cram into it so its not out in the open!! I moved them from one side of the basement to the other. So now the two cabinets are in the pool area instead of a ton of buckets. It looks so much cleaner now. The thing that took all day was emptying the cabinets then moving them, and putting everything back in the cabinets. It was all worth it in the end. The is more room to play pool.
So here are the cabinets.



















I know that is a lot of stuff crammed into the one!!



















These are some of the buckets. A lot of them are filled with yard sale stuff. Its all the stuff we have been clean out because it just doesn't go. You know the whole clean sweap thing. If you haven't used it in a year or if you got it as a gift and kepted it just because! Well all that stuff is in them!! Soon to be gone, and money made.

















When John came home from work I was scared because if he had other plans or didn't like it!! I would have to do all that work again!! HELL NO!! I told him before he saw it, "this is how it's going to be!!" Just kidding!! He walked down there and couldn't believe how much better it looked. He also couldn't believe I did it all myself. I also took all the rest of the outdoor stuff out by myself. I should have waiting for John on that because today I'm feeling it in my back. But hey it's all done!!

Josh wanted me to show his side too.
Tonight we have some friends coming over to hang out and play pool. I can't wait to see what they have to say!! My next project it to paint the bottom half of the basement walls!! The top half still need to be sheet rocked. Who knows when we will have the money to do that. We also would like to paint the floor with that garage paint with the flakes. I would love to put carpet down but we could have water in the basement and that would be a loss.

No comments: