Saturday, April 25, 2009

RED NECK FUN

The basement is coming along. We had some of our good friends over last night. They told me I did a great job on the basement. All that work is paying off. It's starting to look like a bar area finally. Johnny made the drinks and shots up stair then had to bring them downstairs. That is another goal we are shooting for, a bar with stools. We already have a refrigerator down there that came with the house. We just need to build the bar. I have so many ideas that I can't wait to put them into action. We plan on the theme of Cars and Bar items. So anyway back to last night. We played pool, then cards, then darts. Only we didn't play darts the right way, we played them the RED NECK WAY with a blow dart gun. You know we have to spice things up a little. After that we even played Twister!! I can tell you this, the older you get the harder it is to play that game. I give myself a few more year of playing Twister then I'm all done. Today my knee hurts. Your body isn't ment to be twisted like that after the age of 30 I think. All in all we have fun. We are hoping to have many more nights of bar room fun.

No comments: