Thursday, April 16, 2009

HOME MAKE OVER

Being I'm not at work right now, I thought this would be the best time to do some projects that I keep talking about doing. Plus I feel guilty that John works all day when I'm home. So far I put carpet on the basement stairs.



















Wednesday I cleaned Joshua's room, other rooms in the house, and laundry.

























I found all this under his stand. I couldn't fit my fat little hand under there so I had to use a ruler to get it all. I found my tape measure that has been missing for over a month.



















Today I painted a wall in the basement. This is where we plan on playing cards and pool!! I just put things here and there to get a feel of what it's going to look like. The china cabinet we got off the side of the road last weekend!! Someone was just getting rid of it. I cleaned it up and wow it looks great. All we have to do is replace the glass in the door and put legs on it. The spots you see in the pictures are not ghost. It is dust from sanding the drywall.

No comments: