Saturday, March 28, 2009

THE TIME HAS COME

John and I have thought about it long and hard. The time has come to put down Dallas, our 13 1/2 year old cat. We are going to have it done sometime next week (I think). I just can't seem to make the appointment. I hate the thought of knowing what day it's going to be, because then your counting the days as the pass. Knowing you only have so many to go. Thursday night I had a melt down crying for about an hour. Dallas just looking at me like, what is the matter with you crazy lady. I got to bed around 12:30am. When I woke up the next morning my eye lids were so puffy. When I went to work everyone asked what was wrong with me. I didn't want to talk about it. Rick asked if I put Dallas down. I told him no, just talked about it. So if I was that bad just talking about it. I know I'm going to be a basket case when it happens.


The bottom picture is of her years ago. She was fluffy, and healthy. Now she is so skinny you can feel every bone in her body. Dallas eats, eats, eats and eats. It goes right through her. She is also have problems jumping. She's also not as sharp as she ones was. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!! I don't know life with out her. She has been there for everything. Right out of high school I got her. This really sucks!!!

















1 comment:

lee and hannah said...

aww...such a difficult decision, but you know when its time and that its the right thing to do!!

we'll be thinking about you and praying for you!! :)