Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'M ALIVE, I'M ALIVE

It all started Monday morning. I had breakfast and went to work not feeling 100%. I thought it would past. It only got worse by 1:00pm I had to go home. I had the chills and they were multiplying, I was losing control. My whole body ached. I had a caught that didn't sound good. My temp was 101. I went right to bed with out eating lunch. John picked up Josh, and made dinner. I stayed in bed. That night my temp went up to 102. Tuesday I only got up to drive Josh to school, then went right back to bed, temp still 102. I didn't get up until 4:30pm to try to eat something. I tried to eat tomato soup but it was to acidic. So I had toast, then went back to bed. In the middle of the night I woke up with a temp of 103. I thought I was dying. I took a cold shower because I felt like my eyes were boiling out of my head. This was the worst cold I have ever had. Even my toes ached. My back hurt like I had sun burn. If I touch my back very light it really hurt. Wed I didn't have to drive Josh to school because he said his tummy really hurt. So I thought he was coming down with what I had. All day he played like there was no tomorrow. I think he put one over on me. His tummy may have really hurt because he really didn't ask for much to eat all day. He could have went to school. I stayed in bed all day, but was watching movies. My temp came down a little. Today I got up feeling better still not 100%, but I have no temp. So I must be dead, because that's how I feel. It was 97, so that was good, but I still ache really bad. My lower back hurt like I picked up something that was to heavy. I can't stand up straight or walk right. I think it's from all the coughing I have been doing or to much laying down?? Don't know. What I do know is I'm done with this cold I have had to much. It needs to go. I made it through work I didn't come home early but really wanted to, but I don't get sick pay anymore so I can stay home I need to money. So I'm going to go to bed now to get some more rest for Friday. Oh ya, John has it now only his body tells the cold to get the hell out and it listens.

No comments: