Sunday, February 8, 2009

ICE FISHING AGAIN

Josh had his friend Joe spend the night last night. They played all day, and into the night. I was still feeling a little sick so I went to bed at 8:00pm. John went to bed around 11:30pm, and the boys were not sure. I got up around 3:00am and they were asleep in the living room. They got up around 6:00am. John and I got up around 8:00am. Josh was very happy Joe stand and they had a great time. When Joe went home at 10:30am Joshua, Sadie and I went to my brother Glen's house to do more ice fishing. We didn't catch anything. Josh got to ride on the snowmobile this time with me with Sadie in pursuit. The wind was blowing very hard all day. The wind in the morning wasn't to cold but as the day went on the temp dropped and I couldn't stand being out there any more. Glen stayed out side with Josh and Emily they wanted to be pulled around on the sled from the snowmobile. Sadie got stuck staying out side with Josh because the wind was blowing so hard there were wind chimes on the porch and she didn't want to be any where near them. So she followed Josh out to the lake where Glen pulled them on the sled with Sadie running behind them. They did 3 or 4 loops that I would say that it is about 1/4 of a mile or so. Sadie did a great job staying with them with me not being out there.When they were done we hung in the house for a little while then Josh, Sadie and I headed home.

Sadie got a lot of fresh air and now is dead to the world. I still don't feel 100% and it's getting old. I don't want to stop doing things, but by the end of the day I'm coughing and want to sleep. It's all in my chest. It hurts and I want it go away. I really want to cross country ski but I can't breath right to do that yet. I'm taking it day by day.

No comments: