Monday, February 9, 2009

ANOTHER DAY

Not much happened today. It started with my yelling to John that I must have shut the alarm off and didn't wake him up. So John was an hour behind. I really don't know if I turn it off or it never went off. I felt so bad. John with the kindness of his heart just said it was OK!! He wasn't mad. That was so cool. I haven't been sleeping good with this cold. So I guess this morning I must have been fast a sleep? Don't know??????

Work was long. We have so much to do. My boss hasn't really talked to us much the past few days. So I have a feeling something is up. I don't even want to think about what it could be. I need my job like there is no tomorrow. If I don't have my job there won't be a tomorrow. My world will come to a crashing end. So in my fake world everything is fine. We are going to move to the new build soon, and work is going to keep on coming in. I'm going to get a 4 dollar raise and work less hours!! Hey a girl can dream.

After work I went up to my mothers so Sadie and I could go cross country skiing. I didn't stay out of long it was way to cold for my hands. I didn't wear the right kind of gloves. Sadie got to run around and I got to ski so all is good.

No comments: