Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WHAT WOULD YOU DO????????

I really don't know what I should do. Here's the story. I was renting my brother's house two years ago. The woman next door had two horses. I love horses and I love to taking pictures. So I took a lot of picture of them. I have been trying to get some of my picture in books, and calendars to make extra money. I gave her some pictures of the horses to her.


My brother happened to send me some drawings that are in one of the books that my neighbor has done. I had no idea she was writing any books about her horses. I have not yet seen the books, but one of the drawings is of the photo I have her. I understand that it is only a drawing of the photo I took, but it makes me mad. My sister in-law says for every book she has sold I should get a part. I would like to know if more of the photos I gave her are in the books.


So is there anything I can do? Do I just let it go? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?????????????




No comments: