Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year!!! We were at Becky (the one having the baby) and Keith's last night. It was nice having the four and a half of us sitting around talking about what are plans for next year are going to be. We talked about money, family, you name it we talked about it. Right after the ball dropped we drove home and went to bed, being I had to get up to go to work. See I didn't have to go to work, but the 5 of us who work there talked about it and say we would all go in for 9:00am. Before walking out of work last night I asked again are you should your all going to be here at 9, because I'm going to be really mad if your not. I could spend the day with my family!! They all said they would be there.

Well I got up early to make it in there for 8:00am that would give me an extra hour double time!!! 9am rolled around and I was waiting to see the boys come in, 9:30 nothing. I thought maybe they might all be hung over being it was New Years Eve and these boys drink, so I would give them until 10:00am before I started to get mad. Well by noon I was really upset with them all. I thought if everyone was going to be there it wouldn't seem that bad working on a day when I should be home, but I was all by myself. I couldn't believe how fast the time went so it wasn't that bad. At noon I went home.

The reason we wanted to work over was because our shop is moving with in the next two weeks to a new building. We are going to try to get all the furniture done that we have so we don't have to move it more then we have to. So having a day head start would have been nice. I did what I need to do and that's what count for me.

No comments: