Monday, January 12, 2009

BROKEN TOES

Sunday evening I was snuggled comfortable on the couch with Josh watching the movie Fly Me To The Moon. We were about half way through the movie when the phone rang. My sister in-law Denise called. She asked me if I was busy, I said no. Denise then asked me if I could come down to her house and watch my niece and nephew because she has to drive my brother Glen to the hospital because he broke his toe. Of course I said yes. I also told her that they don't really do anything for broken toes. Denise said she knows but Glen's toe was sticking straight out to the right. I jump in the car and drove about 20 minutes or more to there house. The roads weren't the best, I went as fast as I could.















When I got there my niece Emily 6 years , and nephew Nathan 1 year were very happy to see me. It was there bed time, but seeing me made them want to stay up. Emily wanted to watch Bob and Jerry. I mean "Tom and Jerry". Emily was getting mad because I kept saying Bob. I thought he was a "Bob cat". I was driving her nuts!! I love to do that. After awhile she was ready for bed, just in time for her mom and dad to be home.












What happened was Glen was playing with Nathan by jumping over the baby gates. On the last jump he didn't make it over all the way and his toes caught the gate. He broke two toes. Now see how having kids can hurt you. You never know what your going to be doing that gets ya. He needs to keep off it. How do you do that with those two cutie????


Hope you feel better Glen, don't do to much. I know it's going to be hard for you, but really try or your going to bump it and make it hurt. Watch some movies!! Take a break, you more then deserve it.

No comments: