Friday, December 26, 2008

A THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WANTED TO HELP

I want to thank everyone who wanted to help us out for Christmas. I didn't mean to make it sound like we won't really have much for Josh. Our goal for Christmas was to get the Wii as a gift for the whole family, and Lego's for Josh. With me being told my bonus was going to be smaller then last year got me really down. It wasn't as bad as we thought. John worked a lot of over time to help out to get it. I love my husband!!! So all in all everything worked out. Josh had a great Christmas, and right now he is playing the Wii and loving it. Now I just need to learn how to play it so we can start a family bowling night!!

I have learned these past weeks that it's not the gifts I should have been worried about. Just being with my family on Christmas showed me that. Having people wanting to help us out also showed me there is more to life. Thank you Steve and Vonnie, you have no idea how your comment made me open my eyes.

I hope every one had a great Christmas!! I know I did!!

No comments: