Saturday, December 27, 2008

JUST HAVING FUN!!!!

The past two day Josh and I have been having fun with the Wii and playing Monopoly. Josh got the Star Wars Monopoly game from his Uncle Glen. We played for two days, 3 hours total. The first night was from 7:30pm to 10:00pm, then we picked it back up at 1:15pm to 1:45pm. We had a ton of fun. The next time we play Monopoly is will be my Disney Monopoly game that I got for X-Mas a few years ago.














We have also been playing the Wii. I didn't know how much fun the Wii would be, and what a work out it is too. My arms are killing me. I have heard stories of people playing and saying how much they hurt the next day. Well it's true. I'm hoping to lose a few pounds!!!! The only problem I have playing the Wii is my dog Sadie. She has to be by myside everytime I get up because she thinks I'm going to leave with out her. So trying to play is very hard because I have to try not to hit her in the head.

No comments: