Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS WAS GREAT, WHY DID I WORRY

I really have no idea why I was so worried about Christmas. Everything went great. We picked up Josh at his fathers house a little after 9:30am, came back home for him and Sadie to open their gifts. Josh loved everything he got. When he was done opening his gifts he said you guy must really love me. Sadie opened her two gifts that she loved to. We picked up the mess from Josh and Sadie and were on our way to my brothers house for the family Christmas.









































Everyone showed up,There was great food. The kids opened their gifts and they were happy with what they got. We all sat around and sang songs. I love that part.


















So me being upset for nothing. I have no idea why I let this get to me. I know there were times when things weren't going great but I didn't let it get to me. All in all I think everyone had a great time. The kids had a really good time. They were bouncing off the walls.

No comments: