Saturday, December 13, 2008

SO MUCH TO DO, IN SO LITTLE TIME

Christmas is right around the corner, and I really need to get some shopping done. I hate shopping! I really hate shopping this time of year. There are to many people in the stores trying to rush around to get the perfect gift that they should have got weeks ago. (I'll be doing the same thing when I get my bonus). So now they are mad that they can't find what they want and are pushing people out of their way to try to find it. I like to get in and get out of the store and be done. I also hate it when people stand in the way talking to people that they haven't seen in a while. I understand you really want to talk but could you move to somewhere, where there is more room. Then you got the lines you have to wait on for 30 minutes or longer. So I like to go shopping late at night, less people and no crying kids.

I also have got to start to make some Christmas goodies to eat. We plan on starting some of them this weekend, after we go shopping. We also have got to pick up a love seat at my friend Becky's grandmother Big Becky's house. She is selling it of $25.00 I just couldn't past that up. It's in great shape. She needs the room because her grand daughter Renee' is moving in for a while with her baby. So we need to get it out A.S.A.P.

On top of Christmas, Big Becky and I have to plan a baby shower for Becky. So I need to go shopping for that too. Becky's mother is in TN and is going to send money up for me to go shopping for her. So that's means more shopping I have to do. I hate shopping. Plus she is going to give me a list of stuff to get. What happens if I can't find what she wants, or the right thing?? I don't want to mess that up. I wish she would just send up the gifts, but I understand it would cost more doing it that way. But if she was to send it up it would be the right things!!!!!!!!!

On top of that, Becky isn't due until Feb. 3rd and she is already have contractions!!! Her baby is already 5 pounds. So she may have the baby before the shower. The doctors have her on a medication to stop the contractions. So far so good. I just hope she doesn't go early for the baby's sake! So everyone is taking it one day at a time. If things don't work out we will work around them. So it's going to be a busy December. Don't forget my company is also moving to a new building right after Christmas!!!! Fun Fun Fun.

No comments: