Thursday, August 14, 2008

I love my husband


I know that my husband might get upset with me because I'm going to write about him. I never write about him. But he texted me something a little while ago that made me smile. This is what he texted (Roses, daisies, pansies, mums, lilies. I just thought I would send you some flowers. Love you.)


I know, big deal right. See that's the thing. It took him two seconds to write that. He took two second out of he busy day to send me a short message that he loves me. That means he is thinking of me. That's all that matter to me. After 10 years he is still at work, thinking of me. Some might say "ya he's up to something" no he is just sweet. So for some of you people who are reading this, send your love one a I LOVE YOU, or call them just to let them know your thinking of them. The little things are what make a big in packed. So do it. Take two seconds out of your day.

2 comments:

Steve Hildebrand said...

I need some lessons from your husband!

That was very nice.

steve

Steve Hildebrand said...

Ok, so I tries sending Vonnie this text message this morning (thanks to your husband). Her response was..."You read Susan's Blog?" I was Busted! I would have told her later but I wanted to score some sensitivity points. I didn't. Bummer :( If your husband has some pointers..I could use some (Before you Blog them) so I can get some points :)

steve