Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's Been To Long

I don't know what it is lately about me blogging. I have been doing so many things and I keep saying I'm going to set a time to sit down and blog. So here I am with a headache and don't feel like doing anything but take a nap. Only Josh has two of his friends over now and I can't.

Well the things that have been happening since Josh's 13th birthday party are...

John and I went to Mass. to see his friends from school from 1984! I got to meet so many cool people that I can't wait to see again. I wish we lived closer to them. John had so much fun talking with everyone. They are going to try to plan a once a year get together. I really hope that works out because we really enjoyed our time there with everyone.

I found some mold in the basement. So I cleaned everything that I could get my hands on with bleach. After 3 long days of doing that I have not been feeling good. I guess I took in too much bleach, but hey my basement is clean lol.

We had 13 big rocks put on the side of our driveway and along the front of the yard. The ones on the side of the driveway were put there because the people next door and their friends seem to think cutting across our driveway to get to their is ok. It is digging our driveway up. Their driveway looks like a path you would see going up the side of a mountain, with a pond at the end of it. I really don't want that to happen to ours.

We had to babysit a guinea pig for a few days. We were helping a friend out that was given two rabbits and the guinea pig came with them.....that wasn't supposed happen and he had no where to put the pig. So we helped out my babysitting it until he found a home for him. I fell in love with the little guy. I would have loved to keep him, but Sadie saw him more like a snack then a friend. So it wouldn't be right to keep him knowing at some point Sadie would hurt him. So we found him a home with a coworker. His family is taking very good care of him. So that makes me happy.

I have been visiting a loved one who has been in the hospital for a few days now. They are going to be ok but still I worry about them. I just can't wait for them to be safe at home with their family.

We have been getting Josh ready for school. That is one thing I hate doing because Josh is no fun to shop with when it comes to buying clothes. I will have to say its cool that he doesn't care if he gets new clothes or not. Saves money but he has to get new stuff it's just what you do. lol

I have been doing a lot of side work for people. I love it only there is so much to do at the house sometimes I get a little overwhelmed. Just when I have a plan mold jumps in or bad weather like what is going to be coming Sunday here in Maine. So this morning all I did was clean up the basement to make room for stuff that is outside that might get blown away for broke. So that cut into my cleaning time, which means that cleaning time will cut into my jewelry fixing and make time. You know how that snowball rolls.

Well I guess that all for now. I need to go clean the house. Hope everyone is safe and ready for the storm that is coming and for those of you who are not in it's path....pray for those who are.

No comments: