Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back To Work

Well I got the call this past Thursday that I'm going back to work. It's kinda bittersweet. I really have enjoyed being home and working around the house and working on crafts. I have also done a lot with people in my home town. I have met so many nice people in the past 9 months that going back is going to be hard. I will just have to make time for stepping out on the weekend and after work.

I have so many projects that I was hoping to be getting done within the next two weeks that are going to be put on hold for a while. Like my basement. I had planed on moving everything around so I can make a workshop area for my woodworking.

I wanted to get things ready for a yard sale (great stuff from the basement). I also wanted to make new flower beds out front. I know it's all stuff that I can do after work but I'm going to want to spend time with the family and rest lol.

I'm also going to miss being able to run to the school when I was needed. I'm going to miss out on Josh golf :O( Being home was really nice. I know I know get over it. I will when I get my pay check!! :O) That will make things a lot easier around here. We will get caught up on things and that will be much better.

I'm glad I got laid off only because it has open new doors for me. There are so many things I would have never known about if I wasn't. I would have never met people that mean so much to me and that are now helping me out with my life. They are a big part of what is going on in my life right now! So many changes have been happening and so many more will be happening. All for the good.

So there is my bittersweet of it all. So glad it's going to rain on the first week back......it will make it easier that way. I would hate to look out the 2 very small window at work and see the sun shining bright. :O)

No comments: