Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Maybe Our Last Snow Storm I Hope!!

Just before going to bed last night I let Sadie out one last time. It had snowed the last half of the day and it was still coming down alittle. When I woke up this morning I found a beautiful winter wonderland. I know I keep saying I'm done with the snow, but when it sticks to the trees it is so pretty. After dropping Josh off at school I just had to drive around to try to find a great spot to take pictures. I found a few the ones I really wanted I couldn't because there was no place to park do to parking had not been plowed yet. I didn't want to get stuck. So here are some of the pictures I did get to take.



The last picture is my favorite. I love how I got the ducks on top, the snow on the lake then the reflection of the pine trees that are behind the ducks. Anywho I like it!!

No comments: