Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LIKE RIDING A BIKE

So the day has come! John told me I really need to fix Josh's curtains. They were to long when we bought them and covered the heaters. I have been putting it off for a month now. So I pulled out the sewing machine that I have not used in 3 years. When I opened the box there was a old blue Wal-Mart bag. I opened it up and there was the quilt I was working on almost 10 years ago. I put the sewing machine on the table and when I sat at it, it was like riding a bike. I knew how to use it!!! So I started sewing!! Josh's curtains first, then the quilt!After that I started working on some painting. I don't like the way it came out so I don't think I'm going to put these up of sale. :O( I will work more on the sad looking birds to get them right. As of now they look like a kid did them. This is my first time doing birds. So with time maybe they will look better.

No comments: