Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Now On Etsy

I'm so happy everything is falling into place. Not that it was that hard just setting everything up! Its now done, well started. I guess it's not going to be done. I hope it will be a on going thing. I've been make bracelets and earrings and other crafts and creations to sell. My mother is also making her own crafts and creations. You can check it out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/poiriers .

Here are some pictures of whats there. Let me know what you think!!







Thank you so much for looking!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is Etsy?

Patrick

Poirier Family said...

I just found out about it!! It's like ebay but for handmade things, crafts of all kinds and thing over 20 years old. It's a great way to buy thing that no one else has. Stuff you can't find at Wal-Mart lol. If you make stuff you can sell it. Hope this helps.