Monday, November 22, 2010

I'M NOT OK WITH IT, BUT TOYS R US IS!!

This past Saturday John and I did some Christmas shopping. I needed to get the kids some toys, so the best place for that is Toys R Us!!


I'm all about things looking really like this life size Firefighter. He is made with 21,367 pieces of LEGO bricks. It took 170 hours to build. So cool.




I found a great gift for my 8 year old niece Emily. They were Schleich Elfen Feya. They are fairies and horses. So cool that I wanted them UNTIL I saw the REAL looking part! Like I said I'm all about things looking real. You may not want your kids to see the 3rd picture, but Toys R Us is ok with your child see it.

Wait for it.........

Wait for it.....





Now tell me, would you get this for your little girl????????? I don't think kids need to see stuff like this at such a young age!!!


No comments: