Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures

I got my pictures to load on my laptop but not my other computer. So now I can show you some things that I want to share!!!
I have been working a lot. I had to strip these black dressers and night stands. This pictures shows one dresser and night stand done being stripped. I'm hoping to get a picture of them finished.

When John goes on the computer this is where is baby Gizmo is...This is what happens when I'm on my laptop. Dog on one side cat on the other.
Christmas morning at home. Josh and Sadie loved it.

We bought a California pizza and it didn't have any sauce. We still cooked it and it still tasted great!!! We found a new brand of pizza. I email the company about the no sauce and their are nice enough to sending us free coupons in the mail.

The time we had the 4 days of snow!!!


.This is Josh cooking my dinner!! French Toast. On the same day he made me lunch too. I'm not sure what he is up to.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Love reading what you have to say but its nice too being able to see these peeks inside your world. Glad all is well in your world.