Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MRS.G

Is it Friday yet?? What a long week, I know there are always 7 days in a week but I think some how some one added a day this week. I had a long day at work but I didn't work over. How ever I did see my X-mother in-law Mrs. G. after work. Mrs. G. is now staying back at her own apartment no longer in the hospital, she is loving that. Mrs. G. has people who come and help her to make sure she is doing what she should be. There is a guy who comes in to help her remember things. Mrs. G. is still having a hard time with reading. She says the word just seem to run together. I can still see that she is not the same has before, but is working very hard to get better. It is very scary knowing she could mess up and hurt herself by not taking the right pills or not remembering to take them at all. We will have to keep a good eye on what is going on.

I felt bad that I haven't seen her in two weeks because I have been working over so much by the time I get home I just want to stay and hang out with my family. So today I made a point to make it in to see her. Josh went with me. Mrs. G's daughter and her kids came while we were there. We all went home at the same time and I found out the other 3 kids of Mrs. G. don't go in and see her. That really hurts my heart that my own son's father doesn't go and see his own mother. I understand they have their own things going on I'm sure. But not to take a 30 minute break just to see your own mother seems weird. I hear from her daughter that she is very happy that we go to see her and that is all that matters.

LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, MAKE IT ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE SOMETIMES, IT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON.

No comments: