Saturday, September 19, 2009

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Yep it's that time of year again!! CANS FOR A CURE.


Josh is going around getting all the cans and bottles that he can. This will be his 4Th year doing it.


He got a half a van full last year. He is hoping to get more this year. If he does that is a good thing. But I'm not sure how we are going to get them all down to Portland. I may ask to use the work van I don't know if they would let me. We will see what happens when it comes time to drop them off.
The Q Morning Show is once again attempting to collect a quarter of a million returnable cans and bottles to reaise money for breast cancer resarch. They will be broadcasting from their collection headquarters in the Maine Mall parking lot until they reach their goal.
If you would like to donate, drop off your cans and bottles at the Maine Mall location, call 207-553-CARE to make a tax deductable donation by phone, or make a donation online at http://tinyurl.com/4kolgx.
You can check out the source: www.wjbq.com
Q97.9 - WJBQ FM - Portland's #1 Hit Music Station!




LIFE IS GOOD !!!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Good for Josh. I'm getting ready to "Walk for the Cure" here in Milwaukee on the 27th with my sister who was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. Have my shirt. Have my number and have my pink hat. I AM READY!!