Thursday, July 23, 2009

UPDATE ON JESSIE

What a long day at work today. We are getting things done left and right. The sad part it, there's not much more to do unless something new comes in!! That means no work!! That means lay off!! I don't need that right now. The boys will be painting next week if the weather is good. That means I'll stay at the shop and do what furniture comes in. I told my boss Cathy that I am willing to paint. I know how to paint. I have never done it on the outside of a house but I'm willing to learn.


I found out today at work that Jessie is not doing well. Jessie is the woman that John and I helped redo her apartment a while back.


This is a letter Cathy sent out today.


To all my family and friends today I am asking once again for your help with Jessie she needs all the prayers possible to get through this last challenge that will take her on the final leg of her journey. I am so proud to have been her friend she has made me see truly what a good person I can try to be. Jessie has been supported by many family and friends during her long battle with cancer but unfortunately we need some help again here at the end if any of you could find it in your hearts to donate to the Jessica Taylor fund your generosity could be an enormous relieve to Jessie and her family that find themselves in a financial situation with very few options and with more then certain expenses. Please make your donation care of the

JESSICA TAYLOR FUND AT THE COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION ON 40 STANLEY STREET IN AUBURN

or email / call me 754-8511
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jessie's family and friends.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

No comments: