Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SO MUCH GOING ON

I'm telling you my days never seem to end now that I'm back to work. I really don't know how I did it before. I'm dead by the time I get home from work and have so much to do around the house. Maybe the rain is killing me slowly?? Seeing the sun for only 3 day with in the a month or more now, is killing me just like my garden.

Things around here are going to be changing because of John's diabetes. The doctors are saying if he doesn't get his leaves under control he may have to start taking insulin not just pills. So our diet has to change. So much to take in. He has to watch his carbohydrates, not just sugar. So much to learn. No more pasta or breads, well less of them I should say. He has to watch for grams, look for the "choice" foods. We are going to start taking classes at the hospital for this.


I told him I will do this with him, hell I could lose the weight. We plan on doing this as a team, well I do anyways. I don't want him to get mad at me for pushing him, but I love him to much to watch him get sick!! He's just going to have to live with that!! Love is very strong!!!!!!

No comments: