We went home and Josh was in bed by 10:30pm, I know a school night, but what are you going to do. I jumped right on the computer to write this on the blog.
LIKE I SAID "NEVER A DULL MOMENT"
While I was writing this blog the phone rang at 10:59pm, no kidding it's my brother Glen calling to let us know they are having a chimney fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell. You have got to be kidding me right!!?? Glen said is was getting cold so he started a fire. When he went over to close the door on the wood stove he looked at the meter and it said hot, like burn down your house hot. He could hear it, and see red hot stuff at the bottom of the pipe. He looked at Denise and said we have a chimney fire go get the kids. When they went to wake up Emily they told her to get up there is a fire. Emily said she was tired, they said there a fire. Emily then said "but I'm tired." So they said "fire drill" and that got her right up! Can anything go right for them????????????? The fire department was there and now everything is OK!! I just can't believe what happened to them today.
I will have more info and picture tomorrow. For now good night!!