Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GARDEN UPDATE

The tulips have passed as Spring slowly moves into Summer. The two Wissahickon Rhododendron are growing at a slow rate. The plants are only two years old but I pictured them bigger by now. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if I'm doing anything wrong. I read in a book to clip back the dead parts so I did. It also said a good thing to put under the plant is pine needles, so I did. The plant it self look healthy just not a lot of leaves. Maybe my plants are just what they should be?? I don't know.

The Johnny Jump Ups are growing good. I hope they fill in everywhere. Less work for me!!

My Hollyhock are growing good. I don't know if they will have flowers this year or not. If not this year they should be there next year. I can't believe this plant takes 2 to 3 years to flowers. I do love how the come back every year.
Please tell me if I'm wrong about this plant!! I believe this one is a Gladiolus?! What ever it is, it's growing great! I Love that is comes back every year!

This is one of two Emerald Gold Euonymus. Looking good, looking good!!

No comments: